Hardware As A Service(HAAS) is for businesses that don't feel nostalgic over their aging machines. With this plan CTI is responsible for every aspect of the computers in your office including keeping the hardware components up to current specs, and swapping them with faster and better machines as technology advances. Pay for using computers—not for collecting them.
It used to be, what was yours was yours. Now it makes more sense to use material possessions as a service and move on. Instead of caring for aging equipment, fresh new hardware arrives at regular intervals. Instead of wondering when your machines will fail to cooperate with your software your systems progress at a steady pace with technology. Instead of stock-piling old computers and peripherals, move on and trade up. These machines aren’t like a trusty old hammer that serves its wielders through generations. They’re more like… …well actually, there is no allegory to what computers are like. There has never been a device which has progressed and improved this quickly and this greatly in all history. Each generation of processors and storage medium is a vast improvement on the last.
The HAAS Program puts you on the crest of that wave of forward progress. The hardware becomes our responsibility under this program. We handle the general upkeep of the machines, replacement of any faulty parts, and the removal and recycling of old machines. When you enter into this program you enter into the future of computing.
The HAAS Program Includes
- All monitoring and security services offered with CTI Connection
- Unlimited Help Desk and all other support services offered with the VIP Gold Plan
- Unlimited Technical Support and all other services offered with the VIP Platinum Plan
- Full use of hardware and software during contract period, with the option to renew your contract and and upgrade at end of term.
- Hardware Replacement
- Safe and secure data destruction for old hard drives containing sensitive material