Our managed service package including help desk but not on site support.
It’s as easy as calling your friend who knows a lot about computers, except our engineers actually know how to fix the problem and have years—or decades—of diagnostic experience and certified excellence. So, it’s not like calling your friend who likes fixing computers at all. It’s like calling the best person possible to get the job done, and then relaxing while the job gets done.
Calling The CTI Help Desk isn’t like calling the cable company and being put on hold finding out a tech isn't available until next week. You can expect an instant response from our call center. You can count on prompt action to address your issues, or schedule a time more convenient for you. We promise you will hear almost no on-hold music: or if you want to chill-out to the non-offensive sounds of smooth jazz for forty minutes; we can do that for you too.
When you call the actual technicians who have experience installing and maintaining our customer's networks and other systems are the technicians you will talk to. You wont be getting the low man on the totem poll who had the bum luck of pulling help desk duty. All of our systems engineers are on help desk duty, and there is a good chance you can talk to the tech whom you are familiar with when you call.
The VIP Gold Plan Includes
- All monitoring and security services offered with CTI Connection
- Unlimited telephone and email support provided live between the hours of 8:00AM and 5:30PM Monday through Friday, with the exception of public holidays.
- Handling of all desktop issues including Microsoft, custom application software, and networking related issues using remote access tools.
- Biannually on-site network health review
- CTI will work with the customer and the software vendors until the problem is resolved